Call for Crowdfunding
Zerocat’s Chipflasher applies for FSF’s Respects-Your-Freedom Certificate. As we received feedback recently, the Chipflasher is on the right way to go, however some features and fixes must be updated to get through the certification process...
Help us now to start a crowdfunding campaign with CrowdSupply and let’s get the Chipflasher onto the FSF Website!
This is a call for ad-hoc support in the scale of €2000,- until 1st of December 2017. Please empower us to initiate and maintain a bigger campaign on the CrowdSupply platform which will be supported by the FSF. See this small timeline of first reactions among supporters:
- F. Z. provides his ThinkPad X230 for further development and spends €100,-
- M. P. spends her ThinkPad T60 for experiments
- H. K. is offering to double all funds up to €400,-
- F. M. is going to spend €1.000,-
- M. E. sends €400,- and is going to place a pre-order during the campaign
- A. S. spends €200,- and honors the overall project presentation
What about you? Your help will be very much appreciated, no matter which scale. Please get in touch! Please spread this call!